A cookie is a text file placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programmes or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
Unless otherwise stated, Reyedar and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all data on Reyedar. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Reyedar. for your personal use, subject to the restrictions set out in these terms and conditions.
You may not:
• Copy or republish material from Reyedar
• Sell, rent or sublicense any Reyedar material
• Reyedar's material to be reproduced, duplicated or copied
• Redistribute content from Reyedar
This agreement commences on 03-07-2023. Parts of this website allow users to post and exchange opinions and information on certain parts of the website. Reyeda does not filter, edit, publish or review comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Reyedar, its agents and/or affiliate companies. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person posting their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Reyedar shall not be liable for the comments or any liability, damages or costs caused and/or suffered as a result of the use of, and/or the posting of, and/or the appearance of the comments on this website.
Reyedar reserves the right to monitor all comments and remove any comments that may be considered inappropriate, offensive or in breach of these terms and conditions.You warrant and declare that:
You have the right to post the comments on our website and have all necessary licences and permissions to do so;
The comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including but not limited to any third party's copyright, patent or trademark;
The comments do not contain defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material, which is an invasion of privacy.
Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or current commercial activities or illegal activities.
You hereby grant Reyedar a non-exclusive licence to use, reproduce, edit and authorise others to use, reproduce and edit your comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinks to our content
The following organisations may link to our website without prior written consent:
• Government agencies;
• Search engines;
• News organisations;
• Online directory distributors may link to our website in the same way as hyperlinks to the websites of other listed companies; and
• Accredited system-wide companies, with the exception of recruiting non-profit organisations, charity shopping centres and charity fundraising groups that are not allowed to hyperlink to our website.
These organisations may link to our home page, publications or other website information, as long as the link: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organisations:
• commonly known consumer and/or business information sources;
• dot.com community sites;
• associations or other groups representing charities;
• online directory distributors;
• internet portals;
• accounting, law and consulting firms; and
• educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organisations if we decide that: (a) the link would make us look unfavourably on ourselves or our accredited companies; (b) the organisation has no negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink offsets the absence of Reyedar; and (d) the link is in the context of general source information.
These organisations may link to our home page as long as the link: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.If you are one of the organisations mentioned in paragraph 2 above, and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to Reyedar.
Include your name, the name of your organisation, contact details as well as the URL of your site, a list of all the URLs from which you want to link to our website and a list of the URLs on our site to which you want to link. Link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.Approved organisations can hyperlink to our website as follows:
• By using our company name; or
• By using the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
• Using any other description of our linked website, it must be logical within the context and format of the content on the linking party's site.The use of Reyedar's logo or other artwork is not permitted for linking without a trademark licence agreement.
Liability for content
We cannot be held responsible for any content that appears on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against any claims made on your website. No link(s) may appear on any website that could be construed as defamatory, obscene or criminal, or that infringes, otherwise violates or advocates the infringement or other violation of third party rights.
Reservation of rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon request. We also reserve the right to change these terms and conditions and linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our website, you agree to be bound by, and abide by, these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find a link on our website that is offensive for any reason, you may contact us at any time and notify us. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not obliged to respond to you directly.We do not ensure the accuracy of information on this website. We do not guarantee completeness or accuracy, nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that material on the website is kept up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer shall:
• limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
• limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
• limit any of our or your liabilities in a way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
• exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.The limitations and prohibitions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arisingAs long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we are not liable for any loss or damage of any kind.